Our electronics manufacturer has identified an issue with the battery system integrated into the v1 Orion’s that may cause the battery to overheat and present a potential fire hazard. Because we refuse to allow products that do not meet our quality standards to remain in use, it is important that all purchasers of the Dynatec Orion v1 return their devices immediately. We will be offering you the option of an exchange or refund. Your safety is our number one priority and we ask for your help in removing these devices from use by December 31, 2021.
How the process works:
Return: to return the device to us by a prepaid shipping label, please complete a form by selecting a button below.
You will then either receive a refund or store credit, or a new Orion v2 as a replacement. Please choose below.
Choose how we can make it up to you:
- We can send you a new v2 Orion
- We can send you a refund for your Orion order total
- We can offer store credit for your initial v1 purchase
Please choose which method you would like to proceed with below:
Choose Your Method
- How long do I have to return the device?
- We ask that you help us with this process as quickly as possible. We require the devices back by December 31, 2021.
- Is this mandatory?
- Yes, we need your help getting these units out of use.
- Do I have to return it?
- What if I bought my Orion v1 from someone other than DynaVap?
- Please still fill out a form above and we will handle the process through DynaVap. You qualify for participation in this program and can get a refund or replacement Orion v2.
- Who will my refund come from?
- The refund will come as a check from DynaVap. Unfortunately, our credit card processors will not allow us to refund directly to your credit card as it has been longer than 90 days.
- When will I get my refund?
- After your return has been processed, we will mail your check as soon as possible.
- Have any caught fire?
- We have seen instances of the battery overheating and melting the plastic
- When will my v2 Orion ship out?
- We will ship your new Orion v2 as soon as we receive your v1 return